Imagine yourself in an area of Southwestern Colorado whose endless beauty allows you to feel the true meaning of a vacation. A place that is surrounded by over three million acres of wilderness and national forest. Then imagine having as your "home away from home" while you experience this vast wilderness, a gorgeous new 4,600 square foot luxury home.
Dancing Bear Retreat is a new luxury home that is ideal for large or small families, groups, or individuals to experience the beauty and adventure that is Pagosa Springs, Colorado. Dancing Bear Retreat is professionally decorated and boasts of the following accommodations:
- Master bedroom with king bed, kitchenette with microwave & refrigerator
- Three additional bedrooms (one additional king bed convertible to two XL twin beds, two sets of XL bunkbeds, and an inflatable queen bed that inflates into a frame
- All bedrooms are furnished with luxury bedding - pimaloft (down-free) comforters and pillows
- All baths (4 1/2) have travertine counters and floors and have luxury towels .
- Fully equipped kitchen with granite countertops, stainless steel appliances and professional six-burner range
- Three fireplaces including one on the covered deck
- Flat screen TV in each bedroom
- Great Room and gameroom have large flat screen TV's and DVD's with surround sound
- Gameroom has fireplace and wet bar with refrigerator
- Wireless internet and satellite TV to all rooms
- Covered patio with hot tub
- Utility room with washer, dryer & refrigerator
- Covered upstairs deck with gas grill
- Partially furnished basement (2,300 sq ft) with game area (includes air hockey and ping pong tables ) - finished out, two full baths and bedroom with two XL twins
- Valley and mountain views
While enjoying the amenities of Dancing Bear Retreat you might want to also enjoy the many activities that Pagosa Springs has to offer: River Rafting, Boating, Biking (mountain and extreme), Fishing in one of the many lakes or rivers (great trout), Hiking one of the many trails, Skiing, Snowboarding, Snowshoeing, Snowmobiling or Cross-Country Skiing on one of the many groomed trails, or just relax in our famous Hot Springs or enjoy the beautiful surrounding mountains and wildlife. For more information, visit our website www.dancingbearretreat.net.
No smoking or no pets in home. Thank You