Pagosa Springs Travel Resources
Thank you for considering Pagosa Springs. Below you will find a list of resources to make the most of your visit during the current novel coronavirus COVID-19 pandemic.
For more information regarding COVID-19 and Pagosa Springs visit:
View a list of local restaurants and their operating procedures during COVID-19 Health Precautions.
Pagosa Springs hotels and motels are open.
- List of Lodging Options in Pagosa Springs
- Book Lodging in Pagosa Springs
- Camping in the San Juan National Forest
- The Springs Resort and Spa: Open to the General Public
- Overlook Hot Springs Spa: Open to the General Public
- Healing Waters Resort and Spa: Open to Hotel Guests and Season Pass Holders.
- Pagosa Springs Activities
- San Juan National Forest Alerts & Notices
- Pagosa Ranger District of the San Juan National Forest
- Recreation in the San Juan National Forest
- Rio Grande National Forest Alerts & Notices
- Recreation in the Rio Grande National Forest
- Chimney Rock National Monument - Opens May 15, 2021
- Navajo State Park
- Durango & Silverton Narrow Gauge Railroad
- Cumbres & Toltec Scenic Railroad
- Mesa Verde National Park
- Great Sand Dunes National Park & Preserve
2021 Events TBD
For the latest on local events and live music, please visit our events page.
- Pagosa Folk N' Bluegrass Festival : Cancelled for 2021
- Fourth of July Parade : TBD
- Fourth of July Carnival : TBD
- Park 2 Park Artisan & Food Market : July 2-4, 2021
- Fourth of July Fireworks : TBD
- 12th Annual Pagosa Springs Car Show : August 13-14, 2021 (Tentative)
- Four Corner's Folk Festival ; TBD
- Pagosa Springs Colorfest : September 17-19, 2021 (Tentative)